Current and recent projects
Celandine Strategic Housing has a highly effective strategy for project team building and collaboration to address multi-disciplinary project briefs.
Examples of this approach:
- Older people: authoritative knowledge of retirement housing issues developed in collaboration with Three Dragons and employed to:
A. Advise Retirement Housing Group, raising awareness of issues with local authorities
B. Develop policy and financial product models for retirement housing developers.
- Rural: pooled expertise with URS Scott Wilson to advise the Homes and Communities Agency and Northern Ireland Housing Executive on reducing the cost of developing rural affordable homes.
- Connecting housing and social care: engaged with Supporting People, housing and social care managers throughout South East England to advise the Department of Health on effective administration of limited Disabled Facilities Grant funding.
- Older people
- Rural housing
- Strategy and policy development
- Planning for housing
- Service reviews
- Consultation with tenants, residents and stakeholders
- Teaching, training, mentoring
We provide excellent independent analysis, advice and integrated, cost-effective solutions based on sound in-depth knowledge and practical experience.
We take pride in offering a flexible, responsive service tailored to clients' needs, bringing in trusted associates when required.